Sunday, April 22, 2007

22.4.07 Grill stuff!


Yeah, it was in last weekend if I remember right when I made first grill foods in this year..



Starters: Vegan sushirolls and soysauce + extra "hot" wasabi paste, green sallad...

Grilled onions,garlics and eggplants,tomatoes, seitan/mushroom/pepper grill sticks and green sallad with soy youghurt sauce with herb seasoning..And BBQ-seitan ribs..



BBQ-marinaded seitan "ribs".. Helli`s good... Praise seitan again!

...And better picture of my mushroomish seitan grillsticks!

I`m just waiting for summer comes...



2 comments:

TS said...

Mmm, you're making me hungry. Very good looking food. I need to make me some sushi. :)

spiceislandvegan said...

Wow, I love sushi too, vegan sushi. You are cooking food that I love. Keep up the good work!

Yum....the seitan barbq looks delish!